• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    03 June 2006

    Another Bush critic endorses Hayden

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    I got a little flack for saying "Hayden should and by all accounts will be confirmed" a few weeks ago (a few???). I feel even better about my words with this unlikely endorsement from Robert Baer, one of my favorite authors and Bush foreign policy critic.

    Via the Blotter:
    New CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden is being praised by one of the agency's once staunchest critics, former CIA officer Robert Baer.
    ...
    "I'm going against the grain to say Gen. Hayden is just what the CIA needs," Baer told me on the Charlie Rose program broadcast on PBS Thursday night.

    Posted by Geoff


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives