• Home


  • American Entropy is dedicated to the disruption and discrediting of neoconservative actions and the extreme ideals of the religious right.


    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Top Blogs

    My Zimbio



    Get Firefox!


    07 November 2006

    Sanford turned Away

    AddThis Social Bookmark Button
    the Photo op that got away

    An argument to be made here for making voting both easier and verifiable.

    RNC Chair Ken Mehlman requests an old fashioned paper ballot in place of an electronic machine,

    and Gov. Mark Sanford was turned away from his precinct today for not having his voter registration card.

    I had no problems this morning (#21 in my precinct) but our new machines are of the type that don't seem to secure.

    Next election it's vote by mail for me. Now I only have to quit being so damn lazy...


    Google

    AddThis Feed Button

    Subscribe in NewsGator Online


    B l o g R o l l




    Archives